Losing photos from an Android phone has now become one of the worst situations you may face. As phones improve in aspects of the camera, even those who are not interested in taking photos have become photographers.
Photos are now being captured anytime, anywhere, and every part of the photo saves memories and data, and because of that, losing your photos has become an unfavorable situation.
Methods to recover deleted photos from Android gallery
In today's article, I will try to explain four effective methods for different situations to restore deleted photos from Android. If you have lost some precious photos and want to recover them, follow the following lines.
Use of Android photo recovery software
Android data recovery software gives you the ability to recover all the files you can lose in a few clicks on your computer screen.
With it, you can recover multimedia files, database files and even WhatsApp and Viber conversations. On top of that, this Android photo recovery software is free to use and is compatible with almost Android phones from almost every manufacturer.
What distinguishes Android data recovery software Gihosoft is not only being a free professional Android photo recovery software, but its ability to recover deleted photos without a previous backup, which means it will be the right choice when it happens the problem.
To recover deleted images with Android data recovery software, you must follow these steps:
• First: download and install Second: after starting the software, click Gallery in the Multimedia section.
• Third: once you have selected Gallery and clicked Next, (Having a problem? See How to connect Android to PC).
• Fourth: Click Start after connecting your phone, Free Android Data Recovery software will start scanning your phone.
• Fifth: After finishing the scan, start selecting the deleted photos you want to recover and then click Recover to recover deleted photos from the Android gallery.
Then, the software will begin the recovery process of the deleted photos and videos that you have selected, and you will find them in your gallery.
Recover deleted photos from Android with a backup
One of the best features of Android is that it stores all the photos in Google Photos for 60 days, so you can recover them all if you have not emptied your Recycle Bin.
Note: This method only works if you enabled Backup and Photo Synchronization in the Google Photos application.
To recover deleted photos from the trash using the Google Photos application, follow these steps:
• First: open the Google Photos application on your phone and click on the three dashes in the upper left corner of the screen.
• Second: Click Trash to go to the recycle bin in the application.
• Third: select the photos and videos you want to recover.
• Fourth: Click Restore and Google Photos will restore all selected media files once you click Restore.
Note: You can also recover Google photos using Google Photos through the PC by going to this link and log in and then follow the same steps as the phone.