A week before counseling
- Get the documents in order.
- Take at least 2 copies of each document.
- The blog” Looking for Admission in the Best Engineering College in Dehradun” will give you guidance on the criteria that student can use to choose the right colleges that suit them.
- A couple of days before counseling
- It is very important to be prepared, so that you are not carried away by surprises on the day of counseling.
Make 3 lists of colleges with their vacancy positions
- Make a list of colleges with cutoff higher than your cutoff.
- Make a list of colleges with cutoff equal to your cutoff.
- Make a list of colleges with cutoff lesser than your cutoff.
Day of the counseling
Reach the campus couple of hours earlier to the scheduled time with all necessary documents.
Guidelines will be provided on how to go about the entire counseling process in a briefing hall, after which you can proceed to the main counseling hall.
Update your college list by changing the Vacancy numbers in the college list sheet you prepared a couple of days ago.
Pay cash or DD of Rs. 5000 (For SC/ ST Rs .1000) at any one of the counters and collect the counseling form that will have a bar code.
Register your name as you enter the hall. After the registration, the students will be briefed about the entire counseling procedures.
The student’s certificates and credentials will be verified. If any discrepancy found the student will be sent away. Make sure you have originals and copies of all the documents.
Next, the student enters the actual hall with about 100 terminals for counseling of each batch, each terminal with a counselor to guide the students through the entire process.
The student with the highest rank is given the first chance to exercise his option
The student gets to know about the position through the display-college wise, course wise, and community wise. The student should check if all details like name, number, etc. are correct. Please be extra careful as there are colleges in similar names.
On seeing the position on the display, to start with the student can give 3 options. The student is likely to get one of the three options. In some rare cases of not being able to get any three, the student is allowed to go for the next three options.
As per the vacancy and requirement, once the student gets the course and college of his choice, the counselor asks for a confirmation from the student.
Then the students are collected in the separate hall and an admission order are made out on their name.
For a better career, come join Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Visit the Website: https://dbgidoon.ac.in
For admissions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEV BHOOMI GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
Dev Bhoomi Campus, Chakrata Road Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun- 248007, Uttarakhand, INDIA
Phone No: 0135-2694241, 42,43,44,45
Toll-Free: 1800 103 4049