Rapid technological advancement in recent years has contributed and changed every industrial sector. Whether it is the automotive industry, metal processing industry, healthcare and fitness industry or others, all have gained huge benefits from technological integration. One of the industrial sectors that saw exponential benefits of technological integration is the apparel industry. Gone are the days when manual designing, cutting, and manufacturing were the way of working for this sector. Nowadays, the apparel industry has computer-aided design software (CAD software) that helps them create flawless designs by maintaining the exact cuts for proper pattern creation and production. Such a pattern grading software has offered a multitude of benefits to this industry. We have taken the liberty of listing some of them here in this article.
- The use of CAD software in the apparel industry has made it easier for designers to create and store their designs easily. They can now access these designs from anywhere at any time.
- CAD software helps save time that was used in manual designing, in turn, increasing productivity.
- One of the major benefits of using CAD software is that it reduces the need to manually create multiple swatches in different colors to see how it would look. Instead, the designers can see on their screens how a color combination would look like.
- These swatches are digital and hence can be stored and transferred on drives very easily.
- If the designer is creating a personalized design, then with CAD software by his or her side, the design can be created within a short period.
With so many benefits to get from the CAD software, you must have the right scanning machine that is compatible with it. [TC]², one of the leading manufacturing companies of 3D body scanner in the USA is compatible with major pattern grading software such as OptiTex, Lectra, Telestia and others. The company has been around since 1979 and has made a huge contribution in creating a strong apparel industrial sector. The company has produced and supplied its highest quality of 3D body scanners to governmental projects to determine standard clothing sizes. Apart from this, [TC]² has also served other markets as well namely medical, health and fitness and research. Being a research and development-based company, it has made huge investments in developing new and advanced body scanners. Get in touch with them now to learn more.
[TC]² is a leading manufacturer of best in class 3D body scanner compatible with reputed pattern software.
For more information, visit https://www.tc2.com/
Original Source: https://bit.ly/2yj61m8