Buy fresh mutton kheema online at best price in Navi Mumbai, India at hale and hearty. We offer the fresh mutton kheema and chicken kheema online at the affordable price.
It is surprising for many who have been eating only at the expensive restaurants in Mumbai to know that there are many budget eateries in the suburbs too. These places are not magnificent or luxurious or have a grande-décor, but they do serve deliciously mouthwatering food at a very reasonable price to its visitors. Most of it may not be considered a complete restaurant as they sometime have only 2-3 tables and chairs to sit and eat. However, Mumbai tourism is not complete without these budget restaurants in its territory. Buy Mutton Kheema in Navi Mum
For many Mumbaikars these joints serve as a regular stopover for breakfast, lunch and dinner or just one of them. It is well understood that expensive restaurants in Mumbai would be very heavy on such consumers, so few restaurants in Mumbai stick to the regular non-fancy food items. This way the cost of production is low without compromising on the overall hygiene and the menu prices are affordable as well. These are the favorite places for the backpack travelers who come to India via Mumbai and intend to travel further. This way their expenses are limited and a good amount is saved on food, which can be later put into traveling more. To benefit from such an affordable arrangement, one must first get to know the hygienic budget restaurants in Mumbai. Buy Mutton Kheema in Navi Mum
1. Lassi te Parrontthe: This joint serves cinnamon spiked cheese and spinach paratha that is cooked in 'desi ghee' with a perfect amount of char and crispness, which makes it extremely delicious. Have it either with pickle or yoghurt, it is available for less than Rs.100.
2. Café Excelsior: Lightly cooked mutton kheema, with a fine blend of garlic, onion, coriander and various spices; comes with four pieces of 'Pao'. It may feel very less at Rs.100 but it is so delicious that one may end up ordering another serving of the same, even when his stomach is full. Kheema Pao is the name of this combination. Buy Mutton Kheema in Navi Mum
3. Nice Corner: Situated at the Wellington Catholic Colony corner, very close to Yoko's in Santa Cruz west, this is a kebab stall known for its plate of chicken tikka. It starts in the evening at 6 PM and sells piping hot biryani plates, mutton seekh kebabs, tikka rolls and baida roti. However, the ajwain-infused ten pieces of chicken tikka is unbeatable for Rs.100.
4. Goa Bhavan: Right next to Gulmohar Cross Road in Juhu, this place is canteen in pure home-style that serves seafood thali, which are inexpensive. The Rawa Prawns, which are semolina-coated and deep fried to golden; is a must try delicacy of this place. Shelling out Rs.100 for a thali is very reasonable.
5. Yummies: Mumbai Tourism recommends this as one of the most admired restaurants in Mumbai for its exquisite Butter Chicken Biryani. The preparation and serving is very unique here, rather than a mixed pile of everything; they do it in an absolutely different manner. The creamy concoction of butter chicken
VISIT MORE INFORMATION: https://www.haleandhearty.shop/product-page/mutton-keema