AICA Orthopedics Announces First Ever $1,000 College Scholarships
Atlanta, Georgia – AICA Orthopedics is a multi-specialty ortho, joint, and chiro clinic that has treated over 100,000 patients in the metro-Atlanta area. This clinic is looking to give back to the community and help two students with financial assistance for their educational expenses.
Until April 27, 2020, student applicants have the opportunity to submit a 500-800 word essay discussing what makes them a great candidate for this scholarship or an essay on distracted driving and how it has personally impacted you or someone you know, and the efforts you make to avoid driving distracted.There are two essay topics for both the AICA Orthopedics Scholarship and the 1-800-Pain-Free Scholarship. Please mnake sure you are applying to the correct one.
The financial assistance must be used toward educational costs such as tuition, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 academic year. Medical and law students are particularly encouraged to apply, but the scholarship opportunity is open to students of any major.
Students must be studying at a US institution, but international students are allowed to apply if they meet this criteria. Highschool seniors must be 18 or older to apply.
Those interested must email their essay in Word document form to Jennifer Breland at email@example.com by 11:59 PM on April 27, 2020. The scholarship winner will be announced and contacted on May 1, 2020.
Read more about the scholarship details here:
ABOUT AICA ORTHOPEDICS
AICA Orthopedics is a multi-specialty clinic that has served over 100,000 car accident victims since 2001. Staffed with doctors, nurses, surgeons, chiropractors, physical therapists, and other medical practitioners, we are dedicated to helping people find the legal and medical help they need after an accident. Now with 12 clinics open serving metro Atlanta, the accident injury center wants to give back and assist an interesting and articulate student in need of financial aid.
Find out if you're eligible below:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- An applicant can only win this scholarship once.
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply. We especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
Here's how to apply:
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay explaining what field you’re majoring in, why you chose it, and how this scholarship would specifically benefit you.
- The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can be submitted per application.
- If you do not win the scholarship you may reapply for subsequent opportunities AICA has. If won, you may not reapply.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
- Essay and basic student information may be shared on our website if won.
Please direct all scholarship communication to Jennifer. All applicants using “Contact” forms will be discarded.